Welcome to Exchange District, where a new, vibrant & world-class destination is at your fingertips. Exchange District is a new urban destination with more than 2 million square feet of coveted retail, shopping, dining, office and commercial spaces, boutique hotel, new lush parks and thoughtfully designed public spaces, modern condominium residences, and more.
1. Lifestyle Amenities – The heart of Mississauga’s downtown core offers residents of Square One District Condos plenty of lifestyle amenities including shopping, dining, and entertainment options all within walking distance. Square One Shopping Centre, Ontario’s largest mall which is over 2.2 million sqft and offers visitors access to over 360 retailers is located just steps away.
2. Transit Options – Residents of Square One District Condos will be steps away from the City Centre Transit Terminal where riders can access MiWay, GO, and Brampton bus services. The planned Hurontario LRT will also have a stop nearby. Riders can also connect easily to the GO Train at Cooksville station, TTC bus and subway services, and the UP Express. Commuting into Union Station in downtown Toronto will take just over an hour.
3. Highway Access – Highway 403 is located just seconds away from Square One District Condos, allowing motorists to travel throughout the GTA seamlessly and also easily connect to other major thoroughfares in the area including Highways 401, 410, 407, and the QEW. Travelling into downtown Toronto will take motorists only 35 minutes.
4. Educational Institutions – The Sheridan College – Hazel McCallion Campus is located just steps away from Square One District Condos, making it a perfect place for post-secondary school students to call home during their studies. There are also transit options available that will connect students to York University and UofT Mississauga Campus.
5. Great Investment – Over the next 5 years, the development of Square One District Condos and the creation of new commercial, retail, and office space will potentially bring over 6,500 new employment opportunities to the immediate area and over 35,000 employment opportunities once the whole master-planned community is completed, making it the perfect place for residents to live, work, and play.
The Daniels Corporation is one of Canada's largest and most trusted development companies. Over the span of 35 years, they have built more than 30,000 award-winning communities.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREAs By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.